Saturday 8 March 2014

"Welcome to Aspen" + my new hair + Kevin Murphy






My new hair looking almost the same, but this time I was not really for the dramatic change. Next time I will definitely try something more..

I was at Jan Molnar salon and have to say that the impression was really positive. Hairdresser had advise me, but mainly was listening and try to find the best solution for me. Also the price wasn't that exaggerated as in Toni&Guy.

I try new hair cosmetic, after the years using Kerastase, from Kevin Murphy. It is more nature based and aromatherapy cosmetic as well.

I like to recommend BLONDE ANGEL series for all the one of you who like to keep their blond shade cool and have the same thin hair as I.

Buy here:
Treatment
Wash



Leggings Calzedonia/ Faux fur vest F&F/ Denim jacket DIVIDED/ Belt ZARA/ Boots Scholl/ Necklace Swarovski

No comments:

Post a Comment