Thursday 24 April 2014

I am in love with..mini skirts

For the spring summer season you need to update the key piece for the season: "the mini" . I have picked six choices.

1/The leather look biker mini skirt will look good with simple white shirt. H&M
2/The wraparound mini is super comfy and should look good with print t-shirt or tank and espadrilles. H&M
3/This one is my favorite right now. The bottom is super cute. I will wear it with stripe shirt to make a school girl look. H&M
4/This one I already have;) Is A cut mini and I like to wear it with sweaters to make a twiggy look. ZARA
5/Wear this lace mini with white converse shoes to make the most adorable and irresistible summer look. H&M
6/Leather look mini skirt in a pastel color will look good with simple black tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment