Sunday 19 January 2014

Ballet like shoes


I like white trainers. It is universal and timeless piece, which can be in your wardrobe forever.
I have the white ones from Superga. Classic Italian sporty shoes maker. The main advantage of them is that you can wash them in the washing machine, so they will look great all the time. Also in Slovakia we have the SUPERGA shop in Central shopping center. You can get your pair of shoes there for half price now. They have the summer plain and fur underlaid ones for colder days like this.



I have worn them with black leggins, white coat, beanie hat and of course leg warmers.  
I like to wear the leg warmers with the trainers now. Everybody wears uggs and I am really over the "ugg trend" for now as is everywhere and I try to find something new and comfy for winter. I saw the upcoming trend of Timberland shoes, but I am not into this shoes as they didn't suit my wardrobe. But I will see in the future. Never say never;)


Calzedonia leggins
Zara coat
Humanic leg warmers
Reserved sweater
Carpisa beanie
Superga trainers

No comments:

Post a Comment