Saturday 11 January 2014

Peek&Cloppenburg sale night

Nowadays all the shops keep sending me the emails and text messages with their sale offers. Until now I have so much work that I can't find the time for checking it out. Finally I reserved some time this weekend to take a closer look;)



  
 This Thursday start the big sale also in one of the most greatest shopping stores we have, Peek & Cloppenburg. This was the first time I use the option to be the part of the first group of people, who can grab their wish pieces at the bargain prices.


I went for three pieces. Skinny leather look pants from Spanish brand 
Vila.
"Try new things change your style" sweater which really speak of my heart:)
and
Max Mara Weekend plastic bag with flower print for nearly 50 euro only.




For the outfit I choose the comfy trainers and pair it with jeans shorts. Jeans shorts are my most beloved part of my garderobe by the way;)

The T-shirt with the pineapple made outfit more funny and bring the fashion accent in it. 

Then I went for simple black leather jacket and bowling handbag.

Mango shorts
Promod trainers with high top
H&M t-shirt
Mango jacket


No comments:

Post a Comment