Sunday 19 January 2014

Pre Fall 2014 or what to buy in sale

You can simply lost in the sale season of nowadays, so let me show you my list of "what to buy" things. Now you can buy much cheaper styles and be IN for the next fall/winter 2014 season.

1. Crop sweater

I saw them in many pre-fall collections. I will go for black, white, blue or grey. Also the title ones are in. 

2. Trench coat with leather belt
Very nice combination, I have been wearing it during this fall already. Tie your trench with big simple leather belt in camel or brown color.
  3.Big bows
This trend I saw in Chanel and Michael Kors collections, but also in many another ones. You can wear it on your white shirt with a blazer.

4.Fur coat
I like the Tibetan sheep style in white/sand beige at most.
 
5.Black&white
This trend will be in also next winter, you can wear it in sporty or elegant style as well. I will go for a title T-shirt or sweater..
...and I notice that also Blue&white trend is popping up
 

6.Clutch
This is my secret fashion type also for upcoming Spring/Summer season. I prefer simple and bigger ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment