Thursday 23 January 2014

Essentials of style - how to wear a gray sweater


Tento sveter som si kúpila uplynulý víkend v ZARE vo výpredaji za 15 euro. Vybrala som si ho pre jeho univerlnosť a kombinovateľnosť, tak sa na obrázkoch popozerajte na aké rôzne štýly sa dá nosiť.
 
Preklad/ I got this gray oversized sweater during the last weekend sale in ZARA, it was for 15 Eur something. I think is really universal so let's see what kind of ways you should wear this sweater out.

 

With the sneakers and legwarmers. Kind of funny and schoolish look. If you have the sweater long enough don't hesitate to wear it as a dress, otherwise put a shorts on.

Here is more stylish look to wear with your girl friends when you go shopping or for a coffee.
Nike cap (this cap I bought in Vienna and I can't find it anywhere on the net)

Something for an office. Here I have white shirt, but also the one with the stripes should look good underneath.


For the day off. I use the big scarf to make the upper part even bigger. 
Mango scarf


         Make it look brighter with "chino" pants for the first spring days.


No comments:

Post a Comment